We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark, the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.Plato
It is nigh impossible to understand the current crisis of institutionalized medicine without being aware of the historical context. In the early 1900’s, self-styled philanthropists (“robber barons”) previously profiteering from the China opium trade wars managed to overcome the well-established primacy of “empiric” natural (homeopathic) healers in favor of allopathic medicine by providing virtually unlimited funding to all major universities and medical accreditation boards. This takeover (see Corbett Report, Mind Unveiled or Nancy Turner Banks) ultimately resulted in the modern medical establishment focused on prescribing drugs and performing invasive surgery over any kind of lifestyle changes or natural remedies to support one’s health. The dependence on expensive pharmaceutics (“drugs”) as well as highly specialized medical technology and training (costs which are often collectivized through social security payments) is not only highly profitable for the manufacturers but furthermore promotes a mechanistic, irresponsible and ultimately insufficient model of human biology as exemplified by the rise of so-called diseases of affluence brought about by modern “civilization”. Whilst ignorance and profit motive are certainly factors for many participating in this narrative, it should be noted that the underlying ideology is nothing short of a neo-darwinist eugenics perspective that was only recently relabeled as “bioethics” in the context of official institutions (Bioethics and the New Eugenics).
The willingness to engage in open debate and confront criticism may oftentimes indicate the strength of one’s argument. As an archetypal figurehead of current institutionalized medicine (2021), Anthony Fauci, then-head of NIH, already was unwilling to engage in transparent academic discussion with Nobel Laureate Kary Mullis, Inventor of the PCR test.
Once historical understanding is established, it becomes easier to imagine the depth and scope of medical misinformation narratives being perpetrated upon modern civilization for several generations. There is hardly anyone alive today who has not been subjected to bioethics and germ theory propaganda.
Recently, Dr. Stefan Lanka commissioned a control experiment (English/German) for the theory of so-called viruses being the determining causative agent for cytopathic effects and disease. Although all of modern germ theory is based upon these assumptions, this control experiment had never been performed and certainly calls modern virology into question. Whereas Lanka assumes an academic and perceptual misunderstanding, others see the aforementioned bioethics agenda as part of the equation as to why these models had never been allowed to be publicly questioned before.
Bernard was right. The germ is nothing; the terrain is everything.Louis Pasteur, Inventor of Modern Vaccination
Similar to today, those that still dared to question the “settled science” were quickly demonized as quacks and outcasts, the very same playbook that had already been used last century to demote naturopathic medicine – although even Louis Pasteur eventually could not withstand the arguments of Claude Bernard and Antoine Béchamps in favor of terrain theory and pleomorphism, a model within which pH (power of hydrogen), electrical charge, nutrition and toxins determine health as well as the prevalence of different particles and bacteria within the body. The modern “alternative” yet historically “traditional” perspectives survived through homeopathy, Chinese traditional medicine and Ayurveda. A holistic model that allows for self-responsible health choices and the understanding of the root cause of most dis-ease as manifested psychological conflict is represented by New Medicine and the 5 Biological Laws (German / English). It concludes sickness may well be a natural self-regulatory process of detoxification rather than a condition to be avoided or suppressed at all costs.
Is health a multi-factored equation over whose variables we are able to assume great responsibility through individual lifestlye choices of taking care of micro- and macro-biome or are there potentially deadly particles able to damage and colonize any organism? The importance of our individual and collective answer to this question can not be underestimated. The fundamental difference is whether self or others are primarily responsible for one’s own health and whether or not other individuals can present the danger of infection with potentially terminal illness through biological transmission. Dogmatic belief in germ theory lends itself to instill fear of fellow humans and facilitates susceptibility to control and psycho-social devastation through lock-downs, social isolation and censorship as even information not conforming to the mandated narrative is deemed dangerous. Dr. Robert O. Young summarizes how previously well-respected researchers including Nobel Laureates are shunned once they dare to question these dogmas pursuant to their honest interest in truth and open-ended scientific inquiry.
This conversation between Dr. Stefan Lanka, Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Andrew Kauffman and Dean Braus illustrates the broader psychological and philosophical questions associated with materialism and germ theory, outlining ideas to achieve a healthy reset of our understanding of human well-being now including the psycho-spiritual dimension. This is not done out of romanticism or idealism, but to actually arrive at a model that allows for a more comprehensive understanding of all factors contributing to health and our great power and responsibility in its maintenance and perfection. Furthermore, rather than remaining within the culturally constructed fantasy war propaganda of constant conflict and attempts at domination, eradication and infection within biology, it allows for a perspective of harmony, balance and natural self-regulation of humans within their environment and all organisms contained therein. Upon close inspection, synchronicity and symbiosis appear not only to be metaphysical principles but may well be represented within the biological processes of life itself.
For more detailed interviews on the questions surrounding virology: English: Dr. Stefan Lanka & Dr. Stefano Scoglio | German: Dr. Stefan Lanka – Verabschiedet Euch Vom Virus! (eingeschenkt.tv Teil 1 | Teil 2)
Know thyself so you may take responsibility for your own well-being – for further ideas see my post on Perfect Health as well as the links to documentaries, podcasts and books below.
Notes and Links: Elizabeth Fowler mentioned in Corbett Report’s Rockefeller Medicine is now Director of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services as presented by the Commonwealth Fund initially funded by Anna M. Harkness, wife of the second-largest shareholder of Standard Oil.
- My Odysee Video Playlist on Virology, Vaccines and Germ Theory
- Antoine Béchamp – Pleomorphism and Terrain Theory
- Die Mikrobe ist nichts, das Milieu ist alles! – Pasteur/Béchamps
- Viruses and Sickness – The Evidence Documentary
- Dr. Stefan Lanka – CPE control experiment (English/German)
- Dr. Robert O. Young – Witness Testimony
- Statement On Virus Isolation (SOVI)
- Christine Massey – 138 health/science institutions globally all failed to cite even 1 record of “SARS-COV-2” purification, by anyone, anywhere, ever
- A differentiated perspective on virology provided by biologist Christl Meyer | #TEAMrabbithole 149
- Dr. Stefan Lanka with Quantum Nurse Freedom International Livestream – “Corona – A Great Leap In Development” (2021/07/27)
- Dr. Tom Cowan – The Contagion Myth (Odysee List)
- Critically Thinking with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Lee Merritt and Maureen Mcdonnell – Episode 59
- Holistic Model for Health and Causation/Transmission of Disease: New Medicine 101 Five Biological Laws by Dr. Melissa Sell (In German: Die 5 Biologischen Naturgesetze )
- Presentation on Why the Coronavirus is just a computer model
- A critical review of historical data on immunization – Smallpox Illusions
- For general criticism of modern dogmatic scientism: Rupert Sheldrake – The Science Delusion (Dogmas of Modern Science) Banned TED Talk | #TEAMrabbithole 143
- Detox for the New World podcast with health coach JJ Gemini
- Dr. Gabriel Cousens – Simply Raw Documentary (Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days); Spiritual Nutrition
- As any potential treatment is a danger to the allopathic business model, the highly ideologically controlled Wikipedia offers a list of unproven cancer treatments
- Corbett Report (Rockefeller Medicine, Bioethics and the New Eugenics), Mind Unveiled (Sickness Unveiled) and Nancy Turner Banks (AIDS, Opium, Diamonds and Empire)
- Monopoly – Follow The Money (2021) – An overview of the Great Reset
- Corona-Committee – Dr. Rainer Füllmich interviews Dr. Bryan Ardis
- 2030 UnMasked – For those Preparing for what’s Coming After Covid-19
- Monika Donner – Analyse 2020/2021 blaupause.tv (Teil 1 | Teil 2)
- Ernst Wolff WEFF 2021 (German)
- Corona_Fakten (Telegram)